Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday Morning

 The boys are back at school today. The holidays have been wonderful but there is such a sense of joy that floods through my being when they hop onto the school bus ready to fill their minds with all sorts of things (mainly at lunchtime when they hang out with their friends). 
As you've probably picked up over the past few years, I'm not one for housework. But there is something almost mystical about that moment when you sweep and the floor stays looking sparkly for more than 5 minutes. I'm having a moment aren't I!
Anyhoo - I wanted to show you the watercolour above that my neighbour Dominique painted for my birthday.
 And that's me, blue hair and all, balancing on my own pair of stilts. I did have blue hair for the first half of this year but now it's blond. I like to think it's been captured for eternity in this painting. Look at the tiger's expression!
My dogs were looking a little sheepish this morning being used to store pav hats and birds so I had to take a photograph of them. Poor little things.
And I couldn't not show you my wisteria wisteriaring away. It's a glorious spot for a cup of tea or glass of wine.
 And my first bunch of roses. Yip, yip, wahoo!
Lots of love,
Kate. xxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails