Thursday, May 21, 2015

Life at the Kitchen Table

 The kitchen table is such a hub of life isn't it. I looked at this morning's still life and saw apples, mittens, clean washing, homework, books, paints, paper mache and crochet all finding a space.
This is my new and very precious mixing bowl that has come to me from Jonno's grandmother. I have promised her that I will make a Christmas pudding in it this year.
 Hugo's homework spot - spelling and times tables. 
My paper mache creatures waiting patiently for me to finish them and engaging in a good chat.
 And my scarf that I have been working on at night after all of my 'book' tasks have been finished for the day. I am going to put a bobble edge along the bottom.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate. xxooxx


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails