Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pink Rope and Macrame.

 Eeeeek, I was searching for paracord on trade me (New Zealand's version of ebay) and came across this pink paracord - so perfect for macrame. Of course I snapped it up with a sweaty fury and then waited anxiously for it to arrive in the mail.
On the day it finally appeared in the mailbox, I was on my way to town and bought this huge, glass bowl to use the rope with. I found one for $25NZ ($20US) - it really is big - so felt it was quite the bargain. Of course the first thing I did was start knotting up the moment I came home. 
The air plant in the photographs was borrowed from another little terrarium and has since returned to its home. A trip to the nursery will be my next job!
 I'm also really excited because my Christmas postcards and magnets arrived at the end of last week. If you order a copy of 'Stanley and the Hot Air Balloon' between now and the 10th of December, you will receive them as a little thank you treat with your book. AND did you know that the books come wrapped AND postage is free so I can send them for you to anywhere and anyone in the world! Hassle free Christmas shopping at its best.
 Here is a bee in our blossom tree. I had to include it because it is so sweet and there is also a burgeoning pink theme in this post.
 And to top it off, my favourite pink rose in my favourite teacup with pink roses...
Lots and lots of love,
Kate. xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails