Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Bald and the Beautiful.

George and Charlie.
 I don't write much about the inner workings of our family, mostly my blog is a way of sharing creative and/or happy moments in my day. But today is a little different. Today I am going to write about my amazing nephews who lost their beautiful dad to a brain tumour in 2008. 
 George and Gaga.
George and Charlie's dad (or Uncle Paul to Archie and Hugo) was one of those special, larger than life people that you meet every now and again. The sort of person who makes a room come alive by walking in. He loved his family to bits and we adored him to the moon and back.
Charlie (who is a major bookworm like his Aunty Kate).
The thing that is really amazing about Charlie and George, is that they talk with such love, joy  happiness  and humour about their dad (this is also because they have the best mum in the world). The other thing that blows me away about them is that they don't want any other kids to go through what they have. And this is why they have decided that this year they are going to raise money by shaving their heads to help combat the cancer that took their dad.
Hugo with Uncle Paul.
So I am asking you to please go to this site and sponsor them. I know there are so many of you out there who would love to help and don't know how. This is such a good way AND so ridiculously easy to contribute to.... all it takes is a credit card and EVERY dollar helps. It's also a pretty wonderful way to let these boys know that the rest of the world thinks that they are amazing too!
So please, please, please hop over and check it out. I will be so grateful.
Thank you and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails