Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hair clips and scarves and pompoms...

The face of this young person is obscured because even though they agreed to modelling the hairclip, I don't think he realises that it could be used against him in the future. He did say however, that it is very good at keeping hair out of eyes. So that's good.I was completely overcome by an ugent scarf making need after reading Vanessa's blog. I didn't have the time to make little circles so I just took the centre of the pattern I am using for the hexagon blanket and made big circles instead. Hugo sewed and I crocheted, very pleasant. And then suddenly I realised I needed pompoms, from the depths of my soul the cry reverberated. It turned out to be quite a large one so I think I might reduce my template size on the next one. I am still working out what this is for.
By the way, if you are thinking about getting coloured paper balls for light covers, just be prepared for the fact that the light which is thrown is completely bizarre. I felt like I was in one of those public bathrooms where the lighting is designed to repel people, or prevent them from finding their veins. Jonno took them down for me without a word of reproach. He does tend to let a scene play out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails